Mykolas Romeris University: Law Schoolhttps://www.mruni.eu/en/
Mykolas Romeris University
Choose Mykolas Romeris University Law School for a unique international experience and high-quality studies. It‘s undoubtable as Mykolas Romeris University is ranked to be between top 250 Universities worldwide to study Law.
In total MRU Law school offers 8 LLM programmes from which 4 programs are joint:
European and International Business Law (Joint program with Université Savoie-Mont-Blanc, France)
European Union Law and Governance (Double diploma program with University of Bordeaux, France)
Intellectual Property Law (Double diploma program with Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine)
Law, Technology and Business
Legal Regulation of Public Administration and Human Rights (Joint program with Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine)
LegalTech LL.M. (Duration 1 year)
Mediation LL.M. (Duration 1 year)
PhD in Law
Studies at Mykolas Romeris University starts at 2nd of September. It is the only intake per year. Studies are held on campus only.
Note: Due Covid-19 virus studies might be held online.
Main admission deadline – 31st of May, 2021.
Additional admission deadline for EU countries and countries where Lithuanian embassies are located will be held from 15th of June till 25th of July.
There might be additional requirements depending the applicant‘s country, however, the general requirement is to have a bachelor diplomai in Law.
Mykolas Romeris University is considered to be one of the most international Universities of Lithuania as it receives students from more than 70 countries wordwide (2020).
All MRU and it‘s Law school students from the whole world can enjoy:
1. Progressive, Dynamic, Modern virtual learning platforms
2. Multicultural environment
3. Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theatre studios, basketball team, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities etc.
4. Low living expenses (350-400 EUR/month with accommodation at University Students house)
5. A library that works even at night
6. Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
7. A student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
8. Scholarships for full degree seeking students and for international mobility (for studies and for internship) - https://www.mruni.eu/en/funding-and-scholarships/
9. European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
10. King Sejong Institute where students can learn the Korean language and culture for free
11. One of the fastest public wifi in the world
12. Beautiful cosy Vilnius; fresh, clean air (cleanest in Europe)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or WhatsApp: +37066226081
You can also book a private call with MRU admission manager here: https://forms.office.com/r/GEYLZXF2gn
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Mykolas Romeris University International Admission Office
Ateities st. 20, LT-08303 Vilnius, Lithuania
Ph.: +370 5 271 4674
Scholarship Opportunity with LLMstudy.com
Are you an LLM student at this University or have you applied to study an LLM program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here