UWE Bristol Postgraduate and Professional Law Event 30 September 2017
Sept. 30, 2017
UWE Bristol is holding a Postgraduate and Professional Law Event on Saturday 30th September 2017 from 10am-12pm.
This event is a great opportunity to find our how you can develop your legal career with UWE Bristol’s wide range of courses, expert tutors and excellent facilities including our mock court rooms, law library and teaching rooms.
The professional law courses on offer at UWE Bristol include:
• Advanced Legal Practice LPC LLM
• Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
• Commercial Law LLM/PG Diploma/PG Cert
• Environmental Law and Sustainable Development LLM/PG Diploma/PG Cert
• Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
• International Banking and Finance Law LLM/PG Diploma/PG Cert
• International Law LLM/PG Diploma/PG Cert
• International Trade and Economic Law LLM/PG Diploma/PG Cert
• Professional Skills Course (PSC) Professional Course
If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with Admissions via telephone on +44 (0)117 32 83333 or email at email@example.com
Find out more about Bristol Law School.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.