US LLM Consortium LLM Fair & Workshop London 9 March 2023
March 9, 2023
A consortium of Californian law schools is hosting meetings with prospective LLM students in London on Thursday 9th March 2023, from 5.30–8.30pm GMT.
This event will highlight the benefits of pursuing an LLM in California and provide students with an opportunity to meet LLM representatives from the following law schools.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (UCLA)
- Fordham University School of Law
- The George Washington University Law School
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco (formerly UC Hastings)
- University of Colorado Law School (CU Boulder)
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- Syracuse University College of Law
- William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Vanderbilt Law School
Interested applicants will have the opportunity to learn more about the California Law LLM Consortium, each of the schools’ LLM programs and offerings, and why they should consider graduate study in California. Attendees will receive informational materials and speak with program representatives one-on-one.
Location: Simmons & Simmons LLP, CityPoint, 1 Ropemaker St, London EC2Y 9SS, United Kingdom.
Find out more and register for this event.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.