US LLM Legal Education Conference 8 November 2022
Nov. 8, 2022
The US LLM Legal Education Conference is taking place on Tuesday 8th November 2022, at two different times – 12pm EST and 8pm EST – and registrants are welcome to register for both the morning and evening editions of the conference for additional opportunities to speak with more current students.
Tuesday 8th November 12pm EST – REGISTER HERE
Tuesday 8th November 8pm EST – REGISTER HERE
Join faculty and admission officers from 15 US law schools – including Tulane Law School – for advice on LLM admission, bar preparation and postgraduation success.
This conference will give registrants the opportunity to hear directly from different LLM (Master of Laws) current students and ask any questions they may have regarding the programs offered and life in the US as an LLM student.
The participating US law schools are:
- Boston University School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- LMU Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- St John’s University School of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Tulane Law School
- University of California, Davis School of Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S Boyd School of Law
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
Find out more information and register.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.