US LLM Legal Education Conference 1 December 2023
Dec. 1, 2023
Join 12 top US law schools, including Boston University School of Law, at the US LLM Legal Education Conference on Friday 1st December 2023, from 2–3pm GMT.
This online event is the perfect opportunity to learn more about studying an LLM degree program in the United States. Admission officers and professors will be on hand to discuss everything you need to consider before, during and after applying to an LLM program in the US.
Participating law schools include:
- Boston University School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- Tulane University Law School
- UNLV William S Boyd School of Law
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign College of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Minnesota Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law
Law school representatives will offer insight on how to choose the right program, the questions to ask during the application process, what to expect from a US campus and classroom, and how to make use of your LLM degree after graduation.
After the Q&A session, conference attendees will be invited to visit breakout rooms, where different law schools will answer questions from attendees.
Register for this event.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on X.