find your perfect LLM program
Search our Database of over 2500 Courses
The University of Law: The University of Law
The University of Law is the UK’s longest-established specialist provider of legal education and training in the UK. Their expert employability service gives students access to work experience, pro bono opportunities and legal vacancies as soon as they accept their place.
An established history in education
ULaw has trained more practicing lawyers than anyone else in the UK.
As a ULaw student you’ll be able to study flexibly to suit your needs. They offer many of their courses full-time, part-time day, weekend or evening, as well as online.
Over 70,000 alumni
Their expensive legal alumni group gives students exceptional networking opportunities.
Specialist careers service
Their Career Service has over 30 specialist providing one-to-one support to students, with dedicated advice for future lawyers.
The Most Experienced Tutors
More than 250 of their tutors are qualified lawyers and business professionals, and all have extensive practical experience which they are able to pass on to students. This process is facilitated with high levels of student-to-tutor contact time and small class sizes.
"The teaching staff have been a highlight, everyone is so friendly and welcoming" - Ella Caine, Leeds Student
Excellent employment rates
- 95% of ULaw’s Legal Practice Course (LPC) students secured employment, a training contract or further study within 9 months successfully completing their course*.
- 59% of their Bar Practice Course (BPC) students secured pupillage in 2018**
"The reputation of the university is second to none and the careers statistics make it stand out" - Alice Wright, Manchester Student
Campuses around the UK
ULaw has 15 locations in 13 cities across the UK, as well as a campus in Hong Kong. All are close to thriving commercial centres, leading law firms and barristers’ chambers, with excellent transport links.
£2 million scholarship fund
As part of our ongoing dedication to giving students every possible opportunity to succeed, ULaw has over £2 million available across a large and generous scholarship fund to support you through your studies.
*95% of 2017/18 full-time, UK, LPC graduates have secured work or further study within fifteen months of successful completing the course (based on Graduate Outcome data).
**59% of full-time UK/EEA Bar Practice Course students graduating in 2018 secured a pupillage (based on student data collated September 2020). Previously the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC).
2 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8HQ
+44 (0) 20 3435 4608
- Company Law (LLM)
- Compliance and Regulation (LLM)
- Corporate Governance (LLM)
- Corporate Governance GradCG (LLM)
- Data Protection and Intellectual Property (LLM)
- Data Protection and Intellectual Property Law (LLM)
- Environmental Law (LLM)
- Executive LLM (LLM)
- Finance Law (LLM)
- Insurance Law (LLM)
- International Arbitration (LLM)
- International Business Law (LLM)
- International Corporate Governance (LLM)
- International Energy Law (LLM)
- International Human Rights Law (LLM)
- LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) (LLM)
- Master of Laws (General) (LLM)
- Master of Laws (International) (LLM)
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (LLM)
- Medical Law and Ethics (LLM)
- Mental Health Law (LLM)
Scholarship Opportunity with LLMstudy.com
Are you an LLM student at this University or have you applied to study an LLM program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here