Aug. 8, 2011
It’s not too late to apply for the LPC or GDL at Northumbria University
Don't worry if you think you have left it too late to apply for the LPC or GDL here at Northumbria.
We still have places on both our full time and part time routes for September 2011 start and will accept applications until mid August so don't miss out - apply now!
Below are some reasons why you should consider Northumbria's LPC:
- Flexible delivery: two-day or four-day timetabling for taught sessions
- Teaching and learning with cutting-edge technology through the iPad pilot project - iPad belongs to you
- Guaranteed legal placement or professional mentor
- Friendly and supportive tutoring by qualified teachers and practitioners
- Emphasis on face to face teaching supported by e-learning with accessible, on campus staff
- Interactive sessions with guest speakers from a range of professionals
- Specialist careers support which continues after you graduate
- Strong links with employers
- Full access to all University services and facilities
- Learning opportunities in our unique award-winning Student Law Office
- Optional 'Law as a Business' short course - a fantastic addition to any cv and a real talking point in interview
For those thinking about the GDL, check out Northumbria for the following:
- Guaranteed places on Northumbria’s LPC for successful internal GDL students
- Substantial discount on LPC or BPTC fees if you choose to continue studying during the consecutive year at Northumbria
- Favourable consideration given to internal GDL students for the BPTC
- Study materials included in programme fees
- Opportunity to gain experience through the Student Law Office
- GDL students will undertake their studies in our futuristic £70m Law School offering excellent learning and teaching facilities
Applications for a place on the full-time Legal Practice Course and full-time Graduate Diploma in Law can only be made through the Central Applications Board (CAB). The application form is available online at http://www.lawcabs.ac.uk/
All students are required to register with the Law Society before enrolling on the LPC. Please visit the SRA website for further information. http://www.sra.org.uk/
So don't delay...apply today!
Find out more about Northumbria University.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies in 2011? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Content added on 8th August 2011.