May 9, 2010
LLM Fair Europe to be held in Germany
The sixth annual LLM Fair Europe is to be held in Munster, Germany on Thursday 27th May.
At this event 12 law schools from seven different countries will be on hand to give advice and information to prospective LL.M. students
The fair will be offered in conjunction with JurStart, a university-sponsored career fair for lawyers in Germany.
The representative from the 12 law schools will be available to discuss housing, fees, scholarships, and other topics.
The law schools are:
* The American University in Cairo
* Franklin Pierce Law Center (FPLC)
* Golden Gate University (GGU)
* La Trobe University - International Programme
* Suffolk University Law School
* Thammasat University
* Thomas M. Cooley Law School
* Tulane University - Tulane Law School
* University of Alberta
* University of Ottawa
* University of Bristol
* University of Waikato
Click here for more information.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies in 2010? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Content added on 9th May 2010.