Dec. 15, 2009
Scholarships in Law and the Social Sciences available at Oxford Brookes
Oxford Brookes University’s School of Social Sciences and Law has announced the availability of scholarships worth £2,000, £3,000 and £5,000 for postgraduate students starting in September 2010. To apply for one of the scholarships, you should first apply for your place on one of the courses listed below. All applications should be made through UKPASS, and a scholarship application form will be sent to all eligible applicants once an offer of a place has been made.
Applications are invited across the following programmes:
· LLM Master of Laws (6 programmes eligible)
· MA in International Studies (4 programmes eligible)
· MSc in Primate Conservation
· MSc in Child Development and Learning
· MRes in Developmental Psychology
· MSc in Cognitive Neuropsychology
· MRes in Psychology
· LLM Master of Laws (6 programmes eligible) available to a student from China or South East Asia
· LLM in International Human Rights Law
Full-cost international tuition fees
· MSc in Primate Conservation available to a habitat country student
A number of courses at Oxford Brookes University are eligible for ESRC studentships.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Content added on 15th December 2009.