Feb. 8, 2010
UCLA to host LLM job fair
The 2010 West Coast International LLM Job Fair will be held at UCLA School of Law on Friday 19th February.
This will be the third year of this annual event which is a recruitment venue for employers interested in enlisting internationally trained lawyers currently enrolled in LLM programmes at one of the 17 law schools listed below:
* University of California, Los Angeles
* Golden Gate University
* New York University School of Law
* Northwestern University
* Pepperdine University - Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
* Santa Clara University School of Law
* Stanford University - Stanford Law School
* University of California, Berkeley Law
* University of California, Davis
* University of California, Hastings College of the Law
* University of Minnesota Law School
* University of the Pacific - McGeorge School of Law
* University of San Diego School of Law
* The University of Texas School of Law
* University of Washington, Seattle School of Law
* University of Southern California Law School
* Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
Click here for more information.
Content added on 8th February 2010.